Pleated blinds are fast becoming the most fashionable blind style around. Often fitted in conservatories but suitable for every room, they are usually quite translucent, enabling a huge amount of natural light to enter. But Black Out fabrics are also available. The neat and modern shape creates a sense of privacy, whilst the crisp folds and clean lines give a stylish and sophisticated finish to any room.
At Express Shutters Blinds and Curtains, we also offer rectangular pleated roof blinds and are one of the few local companies who specialise in shaped pleated blinds. This means that, should your conservatory have triangular roof panels, we can supply you with triangular roof blinds that are shaped to fit perfectly.
The flexibility offered by pleated blinds include:
- Can be manufactured using a range of designs.
- Can be made to measure to suit your exact requirements.
- Are suitable for use in almost any situation.
- Are also available in Black out and Sun Protection Coated Fabrics.
- Can work Vertically, Horizontally or Laterally.
- Can be top down, Bottom Up or Floating as required.
We have a huge variety of attractive fabrics, colours and patterns available, so we can customise your pleated blind to suit you and your home, and we'll be happy to bring samples to your property to show you. You can also visit our showroom and see our full range of pleated blinds. Pleated blinds are great value and easy to install in any room, so for a high quality blind that's fitted by professionals and gives an elegant finish to any room, simply call us today to arrange an appointment.
Pleated Blind Options
- Pleated Roof Blinds
- Free Hanging Pleated Blinds
- Perfect Fit Pleated Blinds
- Intu Pleated Blinds
Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you'd like any more information, or feel free to pop into our showroom and see our full range for yourself.